Quality and Business Development Director
Engineer in Computer Science from University of Cambridge.
Has carried out his career at
- Imagar Informática, currently as Quality and Business Development Director.
- He provides services from Imagar, such as external CIO at Rotor Bike and Monedero Instalaciones.
- Desde Imagar, presta servicios como Dirección Externa en OlaCoach Corporate: área Coaching Corporativo
Profinsa, as IT Solution Business Unit Manager.
- Everis (Pross unit), as Start-up Manager and Strategic Consultant for large accounts.
- Optize, as Manager of Technological Services.
- APC, as Manager of Technological Services.
- Saatchi&Saatchi, as Systems Manager.
- Ernst&Young, as Senior Technological Systems Consultant.
His roles are
- Business development management/Quality management.
- Executive coach/ High performance teams coach.
- External CIO and member of the Administrative Board for strategic clients.
- Market research and competencies.
- Quality systems implementation.
- Institutional relationships.
- New business line and channel creation.
- Master’s Degree ACTP Integral Coaching (ACC) from the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- ISO 20000, ITIL Foundation Certificate.
- Member of the Spanish Association of Quality (AEC).
- AEC CSTIC Committee Member.
- Relevant articles on service quality in magazine Emprendedores.
- IDG Award 2005 and 2006 for Best IT Project of the Year, HP-Microsoft.
- MCSE, AIS HP Server, AIS HP Networking, ASE Printing Solutions, Vmware VTSP4.