State-of-the-art technology with an exquisite service of the highest professional and human quality.
System Services – Computer Systems
Amongst the many IT solutions that a company needs, the ones that stand out are all those related to the company’s own IT systems. This includes their installation, configuration, administration and maintenance to make sure that everything works correctly.
Computer Systems for Companies
No matter if you have just started your new business, whether you are an SME or a large company, all need computer systems to digitalise and process information more efficiently. There are many computer software programmes that can help companies to take this step or upgrade to new technologies. That’s why the best option is to count on professional consultants like Imagar to help you digitalise your business.
As a specialised IT consultancy, at Imagar we have qualified and experienced staff who can help you create the right technology infrastructures for your company’s IT systems.
To mention just a few of the tasks we carry out on a regular basis, the following are highlighted:
- Systems master plan.
- Auditing and consultancy services to help your company adapt to new technologies and bring technology needs and resources into line with the business.
- Help with the digitalisation and improvement of your company’s productivity using services such as Office 365 or Google Suite.
- Managed services on Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems.
- Migrations, optimisations and database management.
- Virtualisation services with VMware and Hyper-V.
- Managed services on public and private cloud environments.
If you want to know how we can help you with your IT systems, please feel free to contact us through our contact form.
- Client operating systems: Microsoft, Linux, macOS, etc.
- Server operating systems: Windows 2008 Server, Linux, Unix, BSD, etc.
- Corporate applications: Exchange Server, SharePoint Services, SharePoint Portal Server y Project Server, CRM, etc.
- Database optimisation and migrations (between different versions and environments).
- Database management systems: SQL Server, ORACLE, MySQL, etc.
- System virtualisation (VMware, HYPER-V).
- Desktop virtualisation.
- Application virtualisation.
- Server virtualisation.
- Ask without commitment -