Systems, communications and IT Security Department Director
Daniel De Diego
Technical Engineer in Computer Systems from University Rey Juan Carlos.
Has carried out his career at
- Imagar Informática, as Systems, Communications and IT Security Department Director.
- MCB Informática, as Senior Systems and Security Consultant.
- ISI 3000, as Systems Administrator.
His roles are
- Strategic planning of technological resources oriented toward business.
- Strategic management of planning, analysis, design and implementation of solutions for corporate clients.
- Development of technical team training plan.
- Costs and quality control in services department.
- Control and improvement of service level control mechanisms.
- Establishment of processes to measure technological trends on the market.
- Definition of IT procedures and methodology for end client.
- Master’s degree in Commercial Management and Marketing.
- MCSE from Microsoft, CCNA, Administrator I and II from Sun Solaris.
- VCP, VTSP, VSP VMWare VSphere certifications.
- VCP, VTSP, VSP Veeam Backup certifications.